ГДЗ Грамматика. Ключи к упражнениям. Ю. Б. Голицынский 8 класс
Страница 1 из 19
ГДЗ Грамматика. Ключи к упражнениям. Ю. Б. Голицынский 4-е изд., СПб.: КАРО, 2003.
Внимание! Номера могут не совпадать. Сравнивайте номера упражнений и ответов по контексту.
1. This is a book. It is my book. 2. Is this your pencil? — No, it isn’t my pencil, it is my sister’s pencil. 3. I have a sister. My sister is an engineer. My sister’s husband is a doctor. 4. I have no handbag. 5. She has got a headache. 6. Have they got a car? — Yes, they have. Their car is very expensive but reliable. 7. Have you got a calculator? — No, I haven’t. 8. Is this a watch? — No, it isn’t a watch, it’s a pen. 9. This pen is good, and that pen is bad. 10. I can see a pencil on your table, but I can see no paper.11. Give me a chair, please. 12, They have a dog and two cats. 13. I have a spoon in my plate, but I have no soup in it. 14. My friend says he is going to be a millionaire one day. 15. Would you like an orange? 16. Mr. Smith is an artist, Mrs. Smith is a poetess.
1. He hasn’t got a car. But he’s got a computer. The computer is new. 2. My friends have got a cat and a dog. The dog never bites the cat. 3, This is a tree. The tree is green. 4. I can see three boys. The boys are playing. 5. I have a bicycle. The bicycle is black. My friend has no bicycle. 6. Our room is large. 7. We wrote a dictation yesterday. The dictation was long. 8. She has two daughters and one son. Her son is a pupil. 9. Last year I gave my mother a bracelet for her birthday. She liked the bracelet. 10. My brother’s friendhas no dog. 11. This pencil is broken. Give me that pencil, please. 12. She has a ball. The ball is big. 13. I got a letter from my friend yesterday. The letter was interesting. 14. When they were in Geneva, they stayed at a hotel. Sometimes they had dinner at the hotel and sometimes in a restaurant.
1. This is a pen. The pen is red. 2. These are pencils. The pencils are black. 3. This is soup. The soup is tasty. 4. In the morning I eat a sandwich and drink tea. 5. She gave me coffee and a cake. The coffee was hot. The cake was tasty. 6. Do you like ice cream? 7. I see a book in your hand. Is the book interesting? 8. Do you need a camera? 9. He never eats meat, he always eats vegetables, cereals, seeds, fruit, and nuts. He is a vegetarian. 10. This is a pineapple. The pineapple is delicious. 11. Elaine, apples are good for you! 12. My cousin is upset. He’s got a sore throat. 13. This is cottage cheese. The cottage cheese is fresh. 14. She bought meat, butter and potatoes yesterday. She also bought a cake. The cake was very tasty. We ate the cake with tea. 15. This is my table. On the table I have a book, two pencils, a pen and paper. 16. This is a bag. The bag is brown. It is my sister’s bag. And this is my bag. It is yellow.
1. We have a large family. 2. My granny often tells us long interesting stories. 3. My father is an engineer. He works at a factory. The factory is large. 4. My mother is a doctor. She works at a large hospital. She is at work now. 5. My aunt is a teacher. She works at school. The school is good. My aunt is not at school now. She is at home. She is drinking tea and eating jam. The jam is sweet. I am at home, too. I am drinking tea and eating a sandwich. The sandwich is tasty. 6. My sister is at school. She is a pupil. 7. My cousin has a big black cat. My cousin’s cat has two kittens. The cat likes milk. The kittens like milk, too. 8. I am an engineer. 9. My son is a pupil, 10. He is a good pupil. 11. This is a house. 12. This is my pencil. 13. You have some pencils, but I have no pencil. Give me a pencil, please.
1. What’s the weather like today? — The weather is fine. 2. The sun is yellow. 3. The sky is grey today. 4. The Earth is a planet. 5. We had an English lesson yesterday. The teacher asked me many questions. The questions were difficult. 6. Where is your brother? — He is at home. He is in his room. He is sitting at the table. He is doing his homework. The homework is difficult. 7. Our cat is sitting on the sofa. 8. It is very dark in the room. Turn on the light, please. 9. Nick went into the bathroom, turned on the water and washed his hands.
1. This is a good book. Take the book from the table. Put this book into the bookcase. 2. The weather is fine today. The sky is blue. The sun is shining brightly in the blue sky. 3. This is a boy. The boy is at school. He is a pupil. This boy is my brother’s friend. He has a cat, but he has no dog. He likes his cat. He gives the cat milk every day. 4. Yesterday I received a letter from my friend. The letter was interesting. 5. We live in a big house. I like the house very much. 6. Are you a worker? — No, I am a student. 7. I like your beautiful flower. Give me the flower, please. 8. My mother is at home. She is reading an interesting book. 9. My father is not at home. He is at work. He is a doctor. He is a good doctor. He works at a hospital. The hospital is large.
1. There is a big tree in the garden. 2. There is a bank near here. — Where is the bank? 3. There is a new supermarket in the centre of our town. 4. There is a hotel over there. The hotel isn’t cheap. 5. Where is the cat? — The cat is on the sofa. 6. Where is the book? — The book is on the shelf. 7. Where are the flowers? — The flowers are in a beautiful vase. 8. Where is the vase? — The vase is on a little table near the window. 9. Open the window, please. The weather is fine today. I can see the sun in the sky. I can see a nice little bird. The bird is sitting in a big tree. The tree is green. 10. There is a little white cloud in the sky. 11. We have a large room. There is a big sofa in the room and a little lamp on the wall over the sofa. I like to sit on the sofa and read a good book.
1. There is a wonderful small computer in front of the books there. 2. Where is the soup? — The soup is in a big saucepan on the gas cooker. 3. Whete are the cutlets? — The cutlets are in the refrigerator on a little plate. 4. There is no bread on the table. Where is the bread? 5. There is a little brown coffee table in our room in front of the sofa. 6. Where is the table in your room? 7. There is a thick carpet on the floor in my mother’s room. 8. Is your brother at home? — No, he is at work. He works at a big factory. He is an engineer. 9. My sister has many books. The books are in a big bookcase. 10. The weather is fine today. Let’s go and play in the yard. There are many children in the yard. They are playing with a ball.
1. 1 see a bottle of pineapple juice on the kitchen table. 2. Her son has a great sense of humor. 3. There was a discotheque at the club last Saturday but he didn’t go. 4. Is there a bus stop near the building? 5. We have a big dog. The dog is very clever. 6. My friend has a very good computer. 7. This boy is big. He is a student. 8. There is a very big piano in the hall. 9. This is a tree and that is not a tree. It’s a bush. 10. I am a boy. I am a pupil. I learn at school. 11. My sister is at work. She is a secretary. She works at a large office. 12. This is a very difficult question. I don’t know the answer to it. 13. Do you see a little girl with a big ball in her hands? She is a pupil of our school. 14. There was a beautiful flower in this vase yesterday. Where is the flower now? 15. Last year we were in Geneva. It is an exciting city to visit, but a very expensive place to live.
1. There is a jar of orange marmelade in the middle of the shelf. 2. There is a big box of cereal to the right of you. 3. There is a bunch of bananas on the table. Don’t keep them in the refrigerator. 4. There is a loaf of white bread on the upper shelf of the refrigerator. If you want your bread to be fresh, keep it only in the refrigerator. 5. Is there a bag of flour in the cupboard? 6. There was a bottle of lemonade in the corner of the kitchen. 7. There is a thick red carpet in my room. The carpet is on the floor in front of the sofa. 8. Where is the table in your brother’s room? — His table is near the window. 9. I can see a fine vase on the shelf. Is it your vase? 10. We have no piano in our living room. 11. My uncle is married. He has a beautiful wife. They have a son, but they have no daughter. 12. I can see a nice coffee table in the middle of the room to the right of the door. It is black and red. I like the coffee table. 13. Our TV set is on a little table in the corner of the room. 14. There is a beautiful picture in my father’s study. The picture is on the wall to the left of the window.
My aunt’s flat is in a new house. There is a living room, a bedroom, a study, a bathroom and a kitchen in the flat. The bedroom is a large room with two windows. The room is light as the windows are large. There are white curtains on the windows. There are two beds with large pillows on them. There are small tables near the beds. There are lamps on them. To the left of the door there is a dressing table with a mirror on it. There is a low chair at the dressing table. There are several pictures on the pale green walls. There is a thick carpet on the floor. The carpet is dark green. The room is very cosy.
1. There is a park behind the hospital. There are some beautiful trees in the park. 2. There is a good film on TV this evening. I am going to watch it. 3. There is a library between the school and the bank. There are some English and German books in this library. 4. There is a sofa in the corner of the room. 5. There are some cushions on the sofa. 6. There are some books on the shelf. Give me a book, please. 7. Look into the refrigerator. What can you see on the shelves? — There is some butter in the butter dish. There is some sausage, but there is no cheese. There are some eggs and some apples. There is an orange, a lemon, and some jam in a little vase. 8. There is some juice in this cup. May I drink the juice? 9. There are some girls in the yard, but I can see no boys. Where are the boys? — Oh, all the boys are playing football at the stadium. 10. There is a peculiar charm in her voice.
1. Where is the bus station? — The bus station is next to the gas station. 2. There are two pets in the house: a cat and a dog. 3. There is a TV antenna on the roof. 4. There is a mailbox between the building and the bus stop, 5. There is a big dog in front of the fireplace. 6. Do you speak English at work or at school? 7. She had a bad day today. 8. I have a colour TV set. The TV set is on a little table in the corner of the room. 9. There is a book, a pen, and some paper on my writing desk. 10. My brother is a teacher. He works at school. He has very good books. His books are in a big bookcase. 11. There is some tea in my glass. There is no tea in my friend’s glass. His glass is empty. 12. Where is the coffee table in your room? — The coffee table is in front of the sofa. There is a cup on the coffee table and some newspapers. There is some coffee in the cup. 13. There are some photographs on the sofa.
14. There is a guitar on the chair near the piano.
1. Every day my brother and I get up at eight o’clock and walk to school. I like school. It’s fun. My brother loves football. He hates homework. So he doesn’t like to go to school. Will he go to work in the future? 2. My friend has to get up early in the morning because he goes to school. That’s why he usually goes to bed early in the evening. 3. The weather was very bad in the morning yesterday. The sky was grey and it was raining. But in the middle of the day the weather began to change. The rain stopped and the sun appeared from behind the clouds. In the afternoon it was very warm. I did not want to stay at home and went into the yard. There were boys and girls in the yard. We played in the yard till late in the evening. When I came home, I drank tea, ate a sandwich and went to bed at once. I slept very well at night.
1. My brother is a pupil. He goes to school. He goes to school in the morning. He has five or six lessons every day. In the afternoon he goes home. At home he does his homework. In the evening he reads books. He usually goes to bed at half past ten. At night he sleeps. 2. My father goes to work in the morning and comes home in the evening. 3. I get up at half past seven in the morning and ga to bed at a quarter to eleven in the evening. 4. When does your mother leave home for work? — She leaves home for work at a quarter past eight. 5. When do you leave home for school? — I leave home for school at half past eight. 6. What do you do when you come home from school? — I do my homework, talk to my friends on the phone and go for walks., «‘ I often listen to music. I like jazz best.
1. We always go to the Russian Museum on Sunday. 2. On Saturday she usually goes to the Philharmonic. 3. In August he has his birthday. He is planning to have a nice party with his friends. 4. There are three rooms and a kitchen in our new flat, 5, My new dress is made of silk. 6. If you want to write something on the blackboard, you must have a piece of chalk. 7. Are there any pupils in the classroom? 8. I have a new English book. The book is very interesting. 9. There is a garden in front of our school. The garden is not large, but it is very nice. 10. May is the fifth month of the year. 11. Saturday is the sixth day of the week. 12. Sunday is a day off. 13. Today is the ninth of May. He is going to a public phone to make a phone call to his grandfather. 14. This is a nice place. In June we are going there for a holiday.
1. My friends live in a small town. It is a new town. The streets in the town are broad and straight. There are beautiful buildings in them. The town is very green? and so the air is fresh. There are some beautiful parks and gardens in the town. The people like to go there after work. In the evening you can hear the sounds of music from the parks. There are some schools, some libraries, a hospital, a theatre, some cinemas, some polyclinics and some kindergartens in the town. 2. This is a classroom. The classroom is large and light. 3. There is a picture on the wall. 4. What is the date today? It is the seventh of December. 5. The third lesson today is a lesson of English. 6. Pete, go to the blackboard. 7. After school I usually go home. 8. My father always comes from work late: at eight o’clock or at half past eight. But on Friday he comes home early: at half past four or at a quarter to five. On Saturday and on Sunday he does not go to work.
I go to school in the morning, so I get up early. I usually get up at a quarter past seven. I go to the bathroom, turn on the water and wash my face and hands. My father and mother also get up early in the morning. My mother works at an office. She is a typist. My father is a doctor. He works at a polyclinic. We have breakfast in the kitchen. We eat porridge and eggs. We drink tea. My father and mother leave home for work at half past eight. My father goes to the polyclinic, and my mother goes to the office. I don’t leave home with my parents: the school where I learn is near our house. I leave home for school at a quarter to nine. My granny stays at home and cooks dinner. I have lunch at school after the third lesson. My father and mother have lunch at work. When we come home, we have dinner.
1. Every day my husband goes to work, my son goes to school and I go to the institute. 2. There is a new school at the corner of our street. 3. My daughter came home from school on Monday and said to me: «There will be a parents’ meeting on the tenth of February at six o’clock in the evening.» 4. The teacher told us a very interesting story at the lesson. 5. When the bell rang, the pupils went into the classroom. 6. We are usually at school from nine o’clock in the morning till two o’clock in the afternoon. 7. We don’t go to school on Sunday.
1. What do you do after breakfast? — After breakfast I go to school. 2. My granny likes to read a book after lunch. 3. People usually have breakfast in the morning. They have dinner in the afternoon. In the evening people have supper. 4. There is a proverb: «After dinner sleep awhile, after supper walk a mile.» 5. Who cooks dinner in your family? 6. Yesterday father told us a very interesting story at breakfast. 7. What did you have for lunch at school on Wednesday? — We had salad and tea. 8. My mother never has supper with the family because she does not like to eat in the evening. 9. When do you clean your teeth in the morning: before breakfast or after breakfast?
1. For breakfast I have coffee with milk and sugar. I have jam, too. There are different things on the dinner table. There is some bread, some butter and some ham. There are some cups and some glasses there. There is a jug on the table. The milk in the jug is hot. There is a teapot on the table. There is tea in the teapot. The tea is hot, too. There are some plates, some forks and some knives on the table. 2. The lamp is on the table. 3. There is a lamp on the table. 4. Is there a lamp on the table? 5. Is the lamp on the table? 6. Is there a clock on the wall? 7. There are two shelves on the wall. 8. Where are the shelves? — The shelves are on the wall. 9. They have a large flat. There are four rooms in the flat. 10. Is the newspaper on the table? 11. Is there a newspaper on the table? 12. There is some butter on the plate. 13. Where is the butter? — The butter is on a little plate. 14. There is some white and brown bread on the table.
1. Pete has a small family. He has a father and a mother. He has no brother, but he has a sister. His sister is a pupil. She is a good girl. She has many Russian books, but she has no English books. 2. There is a writing desk in the room. The writing desk is good, There is a lamp on the writing desk. 3. My uncle has a large family. They are six in the family, 4. My father is an engineer. He works at a big factory. 5. We have a good library. Our books are in a big bookcase. 6. Is your sister married? 7. What do you do after breakfast? — I go to school. 8. When do you come home? — I come home at half past two. 9. Do you like to watch TV in the evening? 10. He watches television — all day. I never do it. I can’t watch TV very often. But tonight I can spend the evening in front of the box, because there is a very interesting film on. It is «My Fair Lady» with Rex Harrison and Audrey Hepburn. I love it.
1. My aunt and my uncle are doctors. They work at c a hospital. They get up at seven o’clock in the morning. They go to bed at eleven o’clock. 2. I work in the morning and in the afternoon. I don’t work in the evening. I sleep at night. 3. When do you leave home for school? — I leave home at a quarter past eight in the morning. 4. What does your mother do after breakfast? — She goes to work. 5. Is there a sofa in your living room? — Yes, there is a cosy little sofa in the living room. — Where is the sofa? — It is in the cor-0 ner of the room to the left of the door. I like to sit on this sofa in front of the TV set in the evening. 6. There is a nice coffee table near the window. There are some newspapers on the coffee table. 7. There is some tea in the glass. 8. When do you watch TV? — I watch TV in the evening. We have a large colour TV set in our room. There is a beautiful vase on the TV set. There are some flowers in the vase. 9. I have a large writing desk in the study. There is some paper on her writing desk. My books and exercise books are on the writing desk, too.
My friend’s flat is very comfortable. There are three rooms in the flat: a living room, a study and a bedroom. The living room is not very large. The walls in the living room are blue. There are some pictures on the walls. There is a table in the middle of the room with some chairs around it. To the left of the door there is a sofa, Near the sofa there are two large armchairs. They are very comfortable. There is a piano in my friend’s living room. The piano is to the right of the door. The bedroom and the study are small. The furniture in the flat is brown.
I. What colour is your new hat? — It’s red. 2. Is there a refrigerator in your kitchen? 3. Where is the refrigerator in your kitchen? — It is in the corner of the kitchen. 4. There are some flowers in our living room. The flowers are in a beautiful vase. 5. I have some tea in my cup. 6. He has no coffee in his cup. 7. What book did you take from the library on Tuesday? 8.1 have some books, exercise books and pens in my bag. 9. I am an engineer I work at an office. I go to the office in the morning. As the office is far from the house I live in, I take a bus to get there. 10. What bus do you take to get to work? II. Whose pen is this? 12. What colour is your new T-shirt? — It’s white. 13. She is going to a music shop to buy a cassette. What cassette is she going to buy?
Here is a large window. Through the window we can see a room. Opposite the window there is a door. On the door there is a curtain. In the corner of the room there is a round table. On it we can see some books and a telephone. There is a bookshelf over the table. On the bookshelf we can see some newspapers and a book by Jack London. There are two pictures in the room. One picture is small, the other picture is very large. There are two bookcases in the room. The bookcases are full of books. There is a large sofa in the room. On the sofa we can see a bag. Whose bag is that? There is no bed in the room. On a small table near the window there are some flowers and a glass of water. In front of the window we can see an armchair.
1. English is a world language. 2. I study English. I attend English classes in the evening. On the days when I have no classes, I stay at home and do some work about the house. I have dinner with my family. After,dinner I talk to the members of my family, watch TV and read books, newspapers and magazines. I go to bed late at night. 3.1 am thirsty. Give me some water, please. 4. There is a book on the table. Give me the book, please. 5. I enjoy listening to music but I don’t really like the music that that man plays on his guitar. 6. What did you have for lunch? — I only had a tuna sandwich. 7. He is a wonderful teacher. He teaches history.
1. When my grandfather was a young man, he studied physics. 2. Do you speak Spanish? 3. My uncle is a great specialist in biology. 4. Japanese is more difficult than French. 5. We listened to a very interesting lecture on English literature yesterday. 6. Yesterday at the lesson of geography the teacher told us some very interesting things about famous travellers. 7. My father speaks English and French, but he does not speak German. 8. We had a lesson of mathematics Yesterday. We wrote a paper in mathematics. The teacher said: «I shall correct the papers in the evening. Tomorrow you will know the results».
1. My name is Charlie. I come from a pretty big family. I have two brothers and a sister. I am the oldest and my sister is the youngest; she plays the violin really well and wants to be a professional musician. She has other hobbies, too, and she often goes swimming with her friends if the weather is nice. 2. Do you play the piano? 3. There is a big black piano in our living room. It is at the wall to the left of the door opposite the sideboard. My mother likes to play the piano. She often plays the piano in the evening. 4. Boys like to play football. 5, What do you do in the evening? — I often play chess with my grandfather. 6. Where are the children? — Oh, they are out of doors. The weather is fine today. They are playing badminton in the yard. 7. What games does your sister like to play? — She likes to play tennis. 8. Do you like to play the guitar? 9. What colour is your guitar?
К каждому упражнению дается ключ, т.е. выполненное задание, текст которого откроется в новом окне.
Степени сравнения прилагательных |
Условные предложения трех типов.
Условные предложения. Сослагательное наклонение после «I wish»
Независимый причастный оборот
ГДЗ решебник по Английскому языку Грамматика. Ключи к упражнениям. Издание седьммое 7 класс Голицынский 2010ГДЗ / 7 класс / Английский язык
Авторы: Голицынский Ю.Б.
Предмет: Английский язык
Готовые задания1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561